Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Back in January, Samsung officially announced the new Galaxy XCover Pro, a rugged, yet stylish device targeting millions of frontline employees around the world. The Galaxy XCover Pro went on sale in April for $499.99 from Microsoft Store and Amazon US. The main highlight of this device is its Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie integration.
Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie is a new push-to-talk experience enables clear, instant, and secure voice communication over the cloud, turning employee- or company-owned smartphones and tablets into a walkie-talkie. Samsung recently released a new video demo highlighting the Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie feature of Galaxy XCover Pro.
Highlights of Galaxy XCover Pro:
- Galaxy XCover Pro is the most stylish and sleekest rugged all-in-one mobile device on the market.
- The device is IP68 water and dust resistant, and is MIL-STD 810G certified.
- Pogo pin charging support and compatibility with third-party charging docks.
- Availability of two programmable keys to create custom actions with one click.
- Edge-to-edge 6.3” FHD+ Infinity Display with an enhanced touchscreen able to work in any condition, including rain or snow, with or without gloves.
- Galaxy XCover Pro will also have Samsung POS, a mobile-based point of sale (POS) solution that has been approved by Visa’s Tap to Phone pilot program.
- The Galaxy XCover Pro is also built with data security in mind and is protected by Samsung’s defense-grade multi-layered Knox platform.
- The Galaxy XCover Pro also comes with four years of security updates.