— Twitter (@Twitter) July 15, 2019
Twitter today announced the roll out of all new web experience for desktop users. This new experience comes with several new features and a new look. Some of the new features include Bookmarks, account switching and dark mode. The new look makes the desktop web experience more consistent with the Twitter you see on other devices.
- More of What’s Happening: We’ve brought over Explore to bring you the same great content found in our apps; expect more live video and local moments personalized for wherever you are in the world. Get context with profile information within conversations and check out your Top Trends in any view so you never miss what’s happening.
- Easy Access to Your Favorite Features: Bookmarks, Lists, and your Profile are right up front and have their own spot on the side navigation, making it easier and faster to jump between different tabs.
- Direct Messages All in One Place: Direct Messages have been expanded so you can see your conversations and send messages all from the same view. Now there’s less hassle switching between screens to send a message.
- Login, Logout Struggle No More: Whether you have one profile or a few, now you’re also able to switch between accounts faster, directly from the side navigation; your stan, foodie and cat meme accounts thank you.
- Make Twitter Yours: The love is real for dark mode themes Dim and Lights Out. You’ve asked for even more ways to personalize Twitter so we’re bringing you different themes and color options, along with two options for dark mode.
Check out the new Twitter experience by visiting Twitter.com from your desktop browser.