Token2Shell/MD is a SSH client Universal Windows app with session tabs and resizable floating terminals. Along with comprehensive SSH options and touch optimized user interface, Token2Shell/MD also supports Tektronix 4014 vector drawing protocol. This unique feature allows the user to directly view line drawing outputs without installing any additional software such as X11 server. For example, you can seamlessly access “gnuplot” on a remote server and interactively view its graph outputs simply by changing its terminal option to “xterm”.
- Use Address Book to manage servers and customize their connection settings including Auto Login and Startup Macro
- Pin address book entries and folders to Start screen for quick access
- Use Command Macro to create simple send/wait type script files
- Automatically display graphic outputs from server software that supports Tektronix 4014 terminal commands for drawing lines and images such as “gnuplot”
- Enter once in Line Sender and automatically send it to all sessions
- Includes Login Agent for temporarily caching credentials to minimize repeatedly entering passwords for the same SSH servers and private keys
- Supports Agent Forwarding for SSH connections with RSA/DSA public key user authentication
- Seamlessly supports all the character code pages and input methods installed on your Windows including characters that require compositions such as Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Download it here from Windows Store. It is now available on deal for just $0.99(was $39.99).