Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
I’m using Waze daily when I’m commuting from home to work. I change my car icon quite frequently as I get bored with a single one. Here’s to do it yourself:
- Open the Waze app on your device.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to access the menu or the 3 horizontal line menu (depending on your version).
- Select “Settings” to open the settings menu.
- Scroll to find and tap “Map display” for display options.
- In the Map display settings, select “Car icon.” The default option is set to arrow.
- Choose from the available car icons to customize your display. As you’ll see, there are special icons and regular ones.
In case you’re seeing a different interface or options, the app might have suffered an update.