Tweetium Twitter client just got updated to v4.0.4 for Windows Phone devices. This update includes support for Hearts, Giphy integration and more.
Find the change log below,
- The Twitter overlords have decreed that Favorites are no longer their favorite, but they heart Likes. — I hope you like them too! (because Twitter is quite insistent that we adopt them!)
- Giphy integration! Just type /giphy followed by some words into your tweet. /giphy happy dance
- Twitter videos and GIFs now auto-play (muted) in the timeline when on WiFi or a wired connection. — A new options lets you disable this, or restrict it to only GIFs.
- Fix some bugs where embedded Twitter media would not show in expanded tweets if other media (e.g. YouTube links) were included.
- Tweets no longer include previews for external image services (e.g. Instagram) if Twitter images are also present. — Most of the time they are different copies of the same image, and the Twitter ones look and work better.
- Added a “clear attachments” entry to the media upload menu for your easy-attachment-clearing pleasure.
- Fixed a case where your friends would get shy and stop showing up in the @ suggestions list temporarily.
- Fixed keyboarding in the user account flyout.
- Finally tracked down the elusive bug where the hover / quick action buttons would occasionally open the tweet instead of taking effect. Hurray!
- The trial mode notice was not playing nice with other parts of the UI. It has been sternly disciplined.
Update it from Windows Store.
Developer: B-side Software
Price: 2,99 €