Tweetium Beta Twitter client just got updated to Build 282 in Windows Phone Store. This update includes no.of improvements and bug fixes. Some of the annoying bugs like scroll position restoration, high DPI devices support and more.
– Scroll position should now be restored when swiping between views.
– Improved position restoration when resuming
– Added an option to always restore last position / view state when switching views (i.e. with the navbar)
– Really fixed the problem with stale user images appearing on slow connections
– On high DPI devices, now load higher resolution (but still quite small) user thumbnails
– Fixed pasting of links copied via Copy Shortcut in IE
– First attempt at working around store IAP issues affecting Pro subscriptions
– Fixed cases where RTs and Connect+ notifications would not refresh until the app was restarted
– Improved detection of stalled stream connections
– Phone – Ensure the bottom of the view can be scrolled above the app bar
– Phone – Esnure tweet details/controls are above the app bar on thread expand
– Phone – Fix caret position when using Quote Tweet (should be at start, not end)
– Fixed some rare crashes reported via WER
– Additional logging and error handling improvements
Update it here from Windows Phone Store.