Tweetium, one of the best third-party Twitter client for Windows Phone today picked up a new update. The latest update focuses on bug fixes and doesn’t bring any new feature. Despite the fact that the latest update doesn’t come with any new feature, the update does bring a bunch of bug fixes. Here’s the changelog for the latest version of Tweetium:
- Fixed some issues with inserting new lines via menu or “Enter is new line” option (especially on phone)
- Fixed a bug where profiles would show an “unmute” button after unmuting them
- The unmute operation worked, but returning to the same profile would the button would show the wrong state for some time afterward
- Fixed a bug where clicking/tapping the user who RT’d something would sometimes take you to the wrong profile
- Work around for occasional startup or account switch crash on Win10 due to a bug in store/licensing APIs.
- Allow the app to be used in trial mode on Win10 now that the relevant Store bug is (mostly) fixed.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes
For those unfamiliar with Tweetium, it’s a third-party Twitter client for Windows Phone and Windows that packs a lot of features, including support for push notifications. The app comes with a lot of customization features, and a nice user-interface. If you’ve not tried Tweetium yet, you should probably check it out on the Windows Phone Store. The app is available for $2.99 on the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from the Windows Phone Store here!
If you’re a Twitter user, what’s your favorite Twitter client? Let us know in the comment section below!