Tweetium is one of the best premium twitter app available on the Windows and Windows Phone Store. The app has been bumped to v3.2.5 which seems to be a big update with some features on board. As the app is universal, so the update has hit both the Windows and Windows Phone Store. Let’s head below for the full changelog of the update:
- Support for viewing videos (including from animated GIFs) embedded in tweets.
- This uses new support for Twitter which is still rolling out, so may not be available in all cases yet.
- Fixed some cases where the AppBar could disappear or appear unexpectedly when switching views with conversations expanded.
- Returning to a tab with a thread expanded now shows the thread more quickly and restores reply state.
- Tapping the navbar tab for the current view dismisses any expanded reader tiles in addition to scrolling to the top.
- Fixed handling of the back button when expanding additional conversations from links/timestamps on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug where old cache data left over from beta builds could be loaded in rare connectivity loss or rate limit scenarios.
The update seems to be a much worthy update. Grab it from the Windows Phone Store Here. Do let us know what do you think about the update.