Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Here is another in our a series of articles, offering tips and tricks for both beginners and experienced users, courtesy of How to Windows Phone.
You might need to set auto reply to your mailbox for many reason. Say, you are out of office or you are in a full day meeting or working from a different time zone etc. We will discuss on the steps to set auto reply in this how to.
Exchange server and Microsoft mails support this at this point.
- Open the mailbox.
- Tap on the ellipsis “…” to expand the menu.
- Tap on “settings”.
- Tap on “automatic replies”.
- Turn the status to “On”.
- You will see a text box to key in your message to reply.
- You will also see an option “Send replies outside of my organization” (only available for Exchange mail box).
- Check that box to key in a different message to the people who are mailing you from a different domain / mailbox.
- Tap on “done” to apply the settings.