Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Here is another in our a series of articles, offering tips and tricks for both beginners and experienced users, courtesy of How to Windows Phone.
We all know that windows phone supports voice commands; what we don’t know is the commands. Some good apps also comes with the voice command support which can be directly given through the voice command dialog.
- Press and hold the window key to open the voice command dialog.
- Tap on the help icon in the top right.
- You will see a page with the set of supported commands on your phone like call, text, etc.
- Swipe right to see the app specific commands which are installed in your phone.
- Tap on the app name to see all the supported commands.