Galactic Rush, an infinite runner game for windows phone 8, just updated to version 1.1. It’s a quite major update for the game. This update fixes a lot of bugs and also added tons of new content.
Version 1.1 added a feature that have been requested by a lot of users: daily missions! Along with that, this version also added two new levels to test your jumping and dashing skills. One of the new level, Asteroid Field, is free for all users while the Forest is a part of purchasable pack that also includes two characters.
Power up also receive some love in this update. There are two new power ups that you can pick up during the game. The first is Dynajet, where it’s essentially a jetpack and the other is Biosplicer, a biogel multiplier device.
Here are some more highlights of the update:
- NEW daily mission
- NEW characters
- NEW level: Asteroid Field (this level is really hard. you’ve been warned!)
- NEW power ups: Dynajet and Biosplicer
- NEW game over screen, you can now share screenshot of your best score and show off your favorite character.
- NEW purchasable packs: Omni brothers and Forest pack
- improved character controller
- improved camera
- various bug fix
For the full change log and bug fix list, go to the windows phone store here
If you never heard of this game, it might be a perfect time to see what the game has to offer in this newest version. Get it now for FREE!