Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Razer today announced the updated Blade 15 gaming laptop with up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER GPUs, a 300Hz display, a new keyboard layout, and upgraded I/O. Read about it in detail below.
- The Blade 15 is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core processors, including the 8-core i7-10875H – the first 8-core processor in any Razer Blade. The new 10th Gen Intel Core processors deliver with up to 5.1Ghz clock speeds and up to 16MB of Intel Smart Cache.
- The new Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) wireless, capable of up to 2.4Gbps network speeds, and higher frequency 2933Mhz DDR4 memory.
- The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPU with Max-Q design features up to 25% increased performance over the original RTX GPUs, with up to 8GB of high-bandwidth GDDR6 memory and more ray tracing cores.
- The Blade 15 features a 15.6” Full-HD display with up to a 300Hz refresh rate for silky-smooth visuals and razor-sharp text. The display is flanked by ultra-thin bezels and topped-off with a matte finish for reduced glare.
- The Blade 15 is also available with a 4K OLED display. The 4K OLED display covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color space and is available in both a touch and non-touch variant.
- The refreshed keyboard features an extended right shift key and half-height directional keys paired with n-key rollover and anti-ghosting technology for more accurate typing.
- Powered by Razer Synapse 3, the keyboard is fully customizable with Razer Chroma RGB lighting covering a wide spectrum of 16.8 million colors and unique lighting effects.
- Connectivity options including USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, an HDMI port, a USB Type-C port and a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port. Select models of Blade 15 support charging via the USB Type-C ports with a 20V USB-C charger, for emergency situations, and a UHS-III SD card reader.
The 2020 Razer Blade 15 will be available starting at $1,599.99 USD in May.