Now that the Tesla Cybertruck has been publicly launched Tesla is finally able to test the vehicle in public, leading to the first public sightings of the vehicle.
Chicaco_Roy managed to capture the Tesla Cybertruck driving in Hawthorne near the Tesla Design Studio, and the futuristic vehicle actually looks surprisingly at home on the road.
View this post on Instagram
“WHAT THE HECK” Spotted @elonrmuskk cruising through Hawthorne in that new @teslamotors pick up truck today. #tesla #spacex #teslatruck #hawthorne #cruising #elonmusk #thefuture #backtothefuture #cybertruck #worldstar #tsr #tmz #balleralert #theshaderoom #explorepage #ev #Electricvehicle #rawfootage #whattheheck
The Tesla Cybertruck in the wild does, of course, look about double the size of other cars on the road, but that is pretty standard for trucks in USA.
Highlights of Tesla Cybertruck:
- With up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension, Cybertruck is the most powerful tool we have ever built, engineered with 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including a magic tonneau cover that is strong enough to stand on.
- Space for your toolbox, tire and Cyberquad, with room to spare. Utilize 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including the under-bed, frunk and sail pillars.
- With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease.
- Raise and lower suspension four inches in either direction for easy access to Cybertruck or the vault, while self-leveling capabilities adapt to any occasion and assist with every job.
- Seat six comfortably with additional storage under the second-row seats. Complete with an advanced 17” touchscreen with an all-new customized user interface.
- From rugged to refined, Cybertruck is completely adaptable for your needs. Prepare for every experience with a versatile utilitarian design — including on-board power and compressed air.
Tesla single motor RWD will cost $39,900, Dual motor AWD will cost $49,900 and Tri motor AWD will cost $69,900. Self-driving unit will cost an extra $7000. You can pre-order Tesla Cybertruck here by paying $100 deposit. More than 250,000 people have already put down a reservation for the vehicle.
What do our readers think after seeing the Tesla Cybertruck in the wild? Let us know in the comments below.