Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
As expected, Elon Musk revealed the new Cybertruck. Tesla’s Cybertruck is a futuristic pickup truck that is built with an exterior shell made of Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless-steel and Tesla armor glass. Tesla claims that this Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless-steel eliminates dents, damage and long-term corrosion while offering maximum protection for passengers.
Tesla Cybertruck comes with up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension. Coming to performance, Cybertruck will support acceleration from 0-60 mph in just 2.9 seconds and up to 500 miles of range. Customers can choose between single motor RWD, Dual motor AWD and Tri motor AWD.
Highlights of Tesla Cybertruck:
- With up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension, Cybertruck is the most powerful tool we have ever built, engineered with 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including a magic tonneau cover that is strong enough to stand on.
- Space for your toolbox, tire and Cyberquad, with room to spare. Utilize 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including the under-bed, frunk and sail pillars.
- With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease.
- Raise and lower suspension four inches in either direction for easy access to Cybertruck or the vault, while self-leveling capabilities adapt to any occasion and assist with every job.
- Seat six comfortably with additional storage under the second-row seats. Complete with an advanced 17” touchscreen with an all-new customized user interface.
- From rugged to refined, Cybertruck is completely adaptable for your needs. Prepare for every experience with a versatile utilitarian design — including on-board power and compressed air.
Tesla Cybertruck specs:
Tesla Cybertruck images:
Tesla single motor RWD will cost $39,900, Dual motor AWD will cost $49,900 and Tri motor AWD will cost $69,900. Self driving unit will cost an extra $7000. You can pre-order Tesla Cybertruck here by paying $100 deposit.