Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Fingersoft’s Hill Climb Racing, which has more than 50 million downloads on Android, has finally made it to Windows Phone.
In the game you play Newton Bill, a young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before.
In the game you face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances.
The game features:
- 16 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 15 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
The free game can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.