Ben has contacted us about a strange touch screen problem affecting some HTC HD2.
This XDA-Dev thread note 5 problem:
- Pressing on one part of the screen registerâ€™s a touch on a distant part of the screen.
- Trying to draw a straight line results in a very jagged graph.
- Even when your finger is held still the screen detects movement. This is best demonstrated on a zoomed in picture.
- When using the keyboard, a different key than the one pressed gets registered.
- Most bizarrely, a series of keystrokes occur without any contact on the screen at all.
Most of the effects are demonstrated on a series of YouTube videos.
Dontcryjustfly from the thread notes his problems were resolved after returning 2 units, and the last device appears to have a different screen from the first two.
Is your device affected? Let us know below.