Just about 2 hours ago, we reported that Steam’s official Windows Phone app has been spotted in the Windows Store. Now, it looks like the app is now available for download and you can install it on your Windows Phone. The app is something which a lot of Windows Phone fans have been asking for, and it’s nice to see Steam listening to Windows Phone users. The app itself may not be very exciting as it’s a classic Windows Phone 8.1 app. However, the app comes with the important features such as Steam Guard, ability to trade games, browse the Steam market, chat with friends, and more:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication
- Send and confirm trades with friends
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
Here are some screenshots of the app:
The app may not be available for you right away as it is possibly rolling out right now. So if you can’t install it right now, check back in a few hours. You can find the Steam app on the Windows Store from the link below.