Steam has pushed out an update to its Windows Phone app on the Windows Store. This is the 3rd update for the app, taking it to version 2016.902.2152.0, after the second one last week introduced a crashing issue in the app.
For those who don’t know, the Steam app features:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication;
- Send and confirm trades with friends;
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory;
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales;
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
You can get Steam on your Windows Phone from the link below.