inKin, a popular social fitness platform has released the Windows Phone app they had earlier promised.
inKin is a platform which lets you connect the data from a wide variety of fitness tracker devices and share it with your friends. The platform lets you view other users’ achievements, challenges, and makes it easier to compete with your friend who does not use the same fitness band as you.
The service supports:
- Microsoft Band
- Fitbit Garmin
- The Moves app
The app features:
- LIVE FEED: collect your health and fitness data from different fitness devices and apps. You can connect as many devices as you like, and choose which activity trackers show which metrics on your metric page.
- GOALS: set goals for different fitness metrics to help you stay focused on your progress.
- CHALLENGES & COMPETITIONS: join and create different challenges and competitions for steps, calories burned, distance, and active time. Challenge – you have to reach either your daily or total goal during a certain period. A participant completes the challenge once he or she meets the requirements. Competition – the participant who reaches the highest metric (steps, calories burnt, distance, activity time) wins the contest. A private contest is visible only to friends you want to compete with. A public contest is visible to all inKin users – anyone can join and participate in public contests.
- DUELS: choose an opponent and start a 24-hour head-to-head step challenge. Once the duel has been accepted, it will begin the next day. Your results will be announced after 24 hours.
- DASHBOARD – your daily progress, challenges & competitions you are participating in, inKin global score results, suggested friends and more.
- LEADERBOARD: shows the performance of friends and family on a day-to-day basis.
- GET SOCIAL Support your friends on their fitness journey with likes and comments. Find new fitness buddies in your local community and across the world.
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.