The official game of the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship has come to Windows Phone.
The series has had more than 4.5 million downloads in the past and lets players race as the world’s elite riders in a beautiful 3D graphics on the most powerful bikes from the best motorcycle brands in the world.
SBK15 is the officially licensed, high-octane motorcycle racer on mobile and includes:
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship
- 24 life-like riders competing for their countries in 14 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike
- 4 game modes including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Challenge (where you compete against ghosts of your friends’ and/or real SBK riders’ best laps)
- Enhanced physics featuring an advanced bike handling model
- Cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting
SBK15 was developed in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the white-knuckle Superbike racing style and aims to offer the most realistic motorcycle racing experience on mobile.
Find the game in the Windows Phone Store here.