Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Last year, Samsung announced the Intel-version of the Galaxy Book S laptop. This Galaxy Book S laptop is powered by the new Intel Core i5-L16G7 Lakefield processor. Samsung US is now offering this laptop for just $450 for education customers. At $450 price tag, this is a great deal for students and educators. You can find the deal here at Samsung.com.
Highlights of Galaxy Book S:
- Lightweight at just 950g and only 11.8mm at its thickest point.
- A fan-less design allows the Galaxy Book S to be slimmer than traditional laptops and helps it to run noiselessly.
- Outdoor Mode on Galaxy Book S will instantly boost brightness to 600 nits using a two-key shortcut.
- 256GB of storage and 8GB RAM.
- With Intel’s Foveros 3D stacking technology and a hybrid CPU architecture, Galaxy Book S efficiently provides an exceptional laptop performance.
Galaxy Book S Tech specs:
|Galaxy Book S
|Windows 10 Home / Pro
|13.3 FHD TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Panel
|305.2 x 203.2 x 6.2 ~ 11.8 mm
|Intel Core processor with Intel Hybrid Technology
|Intel UHD Graphics
|8GB RAM (LPDDR4x)
|256 eUFS, MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
|Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) 802.11 ax 2×2, Bluetooth v 5.0
|2 USB-C, 1 Headphone out/Mic-in Combo, MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader
|Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor (Keyboard Backlit on/off), Hall Sensor
|Windows Hello sign in with fingerprint
|Quad Stereo Speakers: Sound by AKG
Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos technology