Secure messaging app ringID has announced the addition of HD Video capabilities and music sharing and streaming, optimized for low-bandwidth situations, often found in the country side, emerging markets and even crowded events.
ringID brings HD quality video to its ensemble of communication features, allowing users to video chat with friends and family, message their contacts short clips, and post videos on their timelines that their friends can like, comment on, and share.
Due to its low bandwidth credentials the app would let you make a HD video call even with thousands of people at a stadium and share it with friends and family easily.
Along with these new video capabilities, ringID has introduced its Media Cloud to the platform. With the Media Cloud, users can stream and download their favorite music from ringID’s cloud, or download playlists and songs directly from their friends, which can be played even when offline.
In addition to the new features, ringID also offers:
- Secret Chat – Ensure the privacy of your messages by setting an expiration date for the deletion of your content including messages, audios and videos
- VoIP Calling – Speak directly with other users for free against a crisp and clear background
- Message Retrieval – Delete any messages and content sent to your contacts’ devices retroactively
- Creative Texting – Liven up your conversations, expressing yourself with fun and completely free stickers and word art
Existing features include:
- Voice Calls: enjoy free calls with flawless voice quality on 3G, WiFi or even 2G connections.
- Chat: send unlimited messages globally with secret chat, group chat, cool free stickers, and multimedia messaging for a secured and complete chat experience.
- Stickers: lighten up your conversation with thousands of colorful and expressive stickers.
- Newsfeed: surround yourself with all the latest news and updates of your friends and family. Get real time feed posts and updates for the smooth and seamless sharing of social news.
- Multimedia Sharing: add more excitement in your conversations by sharing photos, images, videos and sending voice messages to your friends. Snap a photo or record a video and instantly share it with your friends.
- Circle: create your own circle of friends and even non friends, share things specific to your circle and stay in your comfort zone.
“We wanted to give users one app to use with everyone, from family to colleagues,” said ringID CEO and Co-Founder, Ayrin Islam. “ringID is meant to do it all, so you don’t need to flip from one app to the next. Users have a single platform for their social communications and media, that they can access and utilize in nearly any location in the world with even the most basic level of Internet connectivity.”
See screen shots of the app below:
Download the app on the from the Windows Store here.