Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Back in May, Microsoft and Redis Labs announced a major partnership to bring native integration between Redis Labs technology and Azure cloud. As part of the partnership, Redis Enterprise is now available as two new tiers (Enterprise and Enterprise Flash) of Azure Cache for Redis. Redis Enterprise on Azure Cache for Redis will offer the following:
- Zone redundant replication, with improved availability of 99.99 percent.
- Redis on Flash, enabling ten times larger cache sizes on NVMe flash storage.
- Redis Enterprise Modules, including:
- The latest version of Open Source Redis 6.0.
- Private link network isolation and transport layer security (TLS) encrypted connectivity.
When compared to the existing Redis Enterprise offering available on Azure Marketplace, this new native solution will offer the following advantages.
- Access to set-up and configuration through the Azure Portal.
- Seamless integration into your favorite Azure security and monitoring tools.
- Integrated billing and the ability to use Azure spend commitment.
You can learn more about this new solution from the link below.