Microsoft yesterday announced the August Update for Power BI Desktop with new features for table and matrix visuals, and more. This update also includes a formatting option to show values on rows of your matrix and new analytics features such as symmetry shading and ratio lines for scatter charts.
Find the full list of new features coming in this update below.
- Show values on rows for matrix
- Color scales on font colors for table & matrix
- Custom subtotal settings per level of matrix
- Line styles and legend options
- Scatter chart performance improvements
- New custom visuals
- Dot Plot by MAQ Software
- Power KPI
- Funnel plot
- Beyondsoft Calendar
- What if parameters
- New scatter chart analytics features
- Symmetry shading
- Ratio line
- New quick measure: weighted average
- Live connect to the Power BI service is generally available
- Google BigQuery connector (beta)
Read about these features in detail here.