Microsoft today released a major new update for the Outlook Groups app on iOS, bringing the app to Apple’s iPad devices. The company’s iPad app offers a full fledge user experience which takes advantage of the screen space. As you can see in the image above, Outlook Groups on the iPad has a sidebar where users can find all the important information such as activity, events, contacts, and much more. In case you don’t know, here are some features of Outlook Groups:
- Participate in group email conversations
- View and create events
- Share photos and ‘like’ a message. Or @mention a person or a group
- Work together using the shared team OneNote notebook
- View and co-author Office docs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Discover and join more Office 365 Groups
If you are an Outlook Groups user and use an iPad, you can get the app from here.