Microsoft has pushed out their weekly maintenance update to their Outlook for Android app for phones and tablets.
The update takes the app to version v2.1.238 and brings important reliability improvements, improved support for Google Drive file attachments, and also allows larger attachments to be sent.
The changelog reads:
- Archived and moved messages now stay that way and don’t reappear in your inbox.
- Forwarding an email or reviewing a long draft won’t make the app crash any more.
- Google Drive files can now be viewed or downloaded without any issues.
- We’ve increased the size limits for attachments and drafts limits so you can now send more in one message.
- If you have been encountering issues while downloading attachments from Google Drive via the Outlook app, it has been resolved and now the files can be viewed or downloaded without any issues.
The latest version of the app can be found in the Play Store here.