OLA has just brought its new OLA Money wallet app to Windows Phone.
Besides simply paying for OlaCabs rides, users can now settle bills at Cleartrip, Cafe Coffee Day, TinyOwl and Mumbai Metro and more. The OLA team promise this is just the beginning, as they expand to more and more merchants where you can use your Ola Money.
Ola Money can be recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can make prepaid mobile recharges and pay your postpaid bills with just one click.
The app features:
- Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap
- Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Recharge your DTH and Data Cards
- Recharge you Mumbai Metro card in one go
- Discover great deals and offers everyday on our merchants
- Safest and fastest wallet: you will be done with all transactions in just one click
- Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Check your transaction history and remember where you spent your Ola Money
See screen shots of the app below:
Get Ola Money app from Windows Store here.