The Middle East Market used to be a very strong smartphone market for Nokia, but Microsoft only addressed RTL languages recently with Windows Phone 8.
Its therefore nice to see important apps arriving on the platform in the region.
The latest is the official application of the Saudi stock exchange (Tadawul). The Tadawul is the largest stock exchange in the Middle East with over $300 billion USD in trading value every year.
The application displays the information of the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) including the equity, Sukuk & Bonds, and ETFs markets.
The application allows users to:
- View Markets Summary & Indices.
- Customize their Watch List to monitor selected instruments(Equity, Sukuk & Bounds and ETFs).
- View Detailed Quote & Chart for each instrument.
- View Equity top Gainers & Losers.
- View Market News & Company Announcements.
- Application could be displayed in Arabic or English Language.
The app will mean a lot to the Middle Eastern investors who own and use Windows Phone devices. Find it in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Nasser for the tip.