Microsoft used to offer free Azure credits for everyone to try their cloud platform. Even now they are continuing the same, when anyone signs-up for Azure, Microsoft is offering $200 in credit to use on any Azure products for 30 days. In addition to the free credits, Microsoft is now giving free access to their most popular products for 12 months. Read about the Azure services that will be available for free for 12 months below.
- Azure App Service – 10 apps: Quickly create powerful apps for any platform or device using your choice of tools including Node.js and PHP.
- Azure Funtions – 1,000,000 requests per month: Process events with a serverless code architecture.
- Azure Container Service: Deploy and manage containers using the tools you choose.
- Azure Active Directory – 500,000 objects: Enable one-click sign-in to any cloud or on-premises web app for secured identity and access management.
- Azure Active Directory B2C – 50,000 monthly stored users: Enable customer identity and access management in the cloud.
- Azure Service Fabric: Build and operate always-on, scalable, distributed apps.
That’s not the end, Microsoft also offers several Azure services which will always remain free. You can find the list of free services here.