NORAD has been tracking Santa Claus for the last 61 years, but over the time has also kept up with the latest technology, including having a Windows and Windows Phone app for a number of years now.
That app has just been updated for 2016, and now includes a completely revamped experience and support for Live Tiles to keep you up-to-date on Santa’s location. Microsoft is one of the technology contributors to the program.
The app features:
- Countdown to Christmas Eve when Santa begins his journey
- Track Santa as he traverses the world delivering gifts. See where he’s been and where he’s headed next! Could it be you?
- Learn more about NORAD and how and why we track Santa
- Watch videos from all of our Commands
- Interesting games and activities
- Live Tiles to keep you up-to-date on Santa’s location
- Any time on Dec. 24, Windows Phone users can ask Cortana for Santa’s location,.
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the UWP app in the Windows Store here.