Nokia has made the Nokia Lumia 610 official.Â The handset has a 5 megapixel camera, 3.7 inch screen and capacitive keys.
The handset will come with Nokia Maps, Drive and Music and also Nokia Transport, which provides public transport information for over 500 cities.
The smartphone will have an 800 Mhz processor and 256 MB RAM.
Full specs (via WPD):
- Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100,Â GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Speed: HSDPA cat 7: 7.2Mbps
- Display: 3.7â€ WVGA (800×480) TFTÂ capacitive touch LCD display with pinch-zoom
- OS: Windows Phone 7.5
- Memory: 256MB RAM, 8GB storage
- Camera: 5Mpix auto-focus, LED flash,Â Video capturing MPEG-4 Â VGA @ 30 fps
- Size/Weight: 119.24mm x 62.18mm xÂ 11.95mm (LxWxT) / 77.6cc / 131.5gÂ (with battery)
- Connectivity: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n,Â Bluetooth 2.1, A-GPS, micro-USBÂ connector and charging, 3.5mm AHJÂ connector
- Processor: 800 Mhz Single Core /Â Qualcomm Snapdragon S1
- Audio: MP3 player, Audio jack: 3.5mm,Â Supported codecs incl.: mp3, AAC, AAC+,Â eAAC+, wma
- Battery: 1300 mAh
The handset will only cost 189 euro, breaking the less than 200 Euro price point for a new Windows Phone and will be available in Q2 2012.