The handset is identical to the Madosma Q601 and features a 6-inch FullHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, 3 GB of RAM, and importantly USB-C and Continuum for phones support.
The full specs of the Moly PCPhone W6 include:
- Display: 6-inch FullHD display, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- RAM: 3 GB
- Memory: 32 GB, expandable via MicroSD card
- Camera: 13 megapixel with LED flash, front camera: 5 megapixels
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Dual SIM
- Battery: 3900 mAh, not replaceable
- Dimensions 160 x 82.3 mm 7.9
- Other: USB Type-C
The handset is currently listed on Coship’s website but not available for pre-order yet. It’s not know how far it will be distributed, but presumably areas which have access to the current Moly handset will also have a chance at the latest version.