At Mobile World Congress, Acer revealed their long rumoured Windows Phone device Liquid M220. Today, Acer announced that Liquid M220 will be made available in Microsoft Stores. And Acer will support Windows 10 upgrade on this device.
Here are the full specs of the Acer Liquid M220:
- 4 inch WVGA screen with on-screen navigation buttons
- 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon dual-core processor
- Dual-SIM 3G
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB storage with microSD expansion
- 5 megapixel rear wide-angle auto-focus camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 1300 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1, upgradeable to Windows 10
The Liquid M220 smartphone will be available at Microsoft Stores and MicrosoftStore.com in the United States in Mystic Black and Pure White for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $79.99 in June.