Netflix today released a minor update for their Windows 10 app. The update comes without an official change log in the Store listing, and apart from the updated logo, we could not notice any significant changes. We guess its a bug fix update improving the overall app experience.
How does Netflix work?
– Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
– With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
– You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
– Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
– Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
– Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
If you notice any changes, let us know in the comments section below.
Find the updated app from Windows Store at the link here.