Japan’s Mouse Computer have shown off a follow-up to their Madosma Q501 Windows Phone.
The MADOSMA Q601 is a mid-range phablet with Snapdragon 617 processor and 6 inch full HD screen. The device features a luxury 2.5D machined edge and is only 7.9 mm thick. It also features a full 3GB of RAM and 3900 mAh battery, placing it firmly at the high-end of the mid-range.
The full specs include:
- Display 6.0-inch full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Processor (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage capacity: 32GB (microSDXC maximum 128GB)
- Camera: The main 13 million pixels (F2.0 auto focus), front 5-megapixel (F2.4 Auto Focus)
- Battery Capacity: 3900mAh
- Body size, weight: 160 x 82.3 x 7.9mm, 176g (both approximate)
- Equipped with sensors: GPS / A-GPS / Glonass, NFC, acceleration / proximity / optical / electronic compass
- Extension terminal: USB-C (2.0), headphones
- Corresponding band, the domestic market is FDD-LTE 1/3/8/19/28 (B), TDD-LTE 41. WCDMA is 1/6/8/19. Overseas is FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/7/8/28 (B), is a TDD-LTE 38/40/41.
The handset is currently being shown off at Mobile World Congress 2016. The release date has not been announced yet.