Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
The main gimmick of the iPhone 12, the feature which differentiates it from previous generations of iPhones and all other Android handsets, is Apple’s new MagSafe system, but to really take advantage of it you need some cool accessories.
It appears this is Moment’s time to shine, as the company has just introduced a wide range of MagSafe compatible cases and mounts which will show off the cool magnet-enabled attachment system.
Notable the accessories are not Made for iPhone-certified, but in this case, it may be a good thing, as Moment says their “(M)Force” magnetic array provides extra strength, allowing more useful accessories, at a more affordable price.
The products include:
- Cases, $49.99: Moment has new versions of both its thin and rugged cases that include MagSafe-compatible magnets and work with Qi wireless charging. The cases also have wrist strap loops and mounts for Moment’s add-on camera lenses.
- Tripod mounts, $39.99 and $49.99: These tripod mounts use Moment’s (M)Force magnets so you can attach your phone without needing a separate clamp, even if it’s in a case. They work in both portrait and landscape mode. The Pro Tripod Mount adds an extra cold shoe for attaching other accessories like microphones or lights.
- Multi-threaded mount, $29.99: This cheese plate-style mount includes two 3/8-inch female threads and three 1/4”-20 female threads for attaching to ball heads, tripods, or anything else compatible. It works with and without a phone case.
- Cold shoe mount, $29.99: This is a simple mount that adds a cold shoe to your iPhone. The arm is adjustable for different case and phone sizes.
- Car vent mount, $29.99: This mount attaches to the air vents on your car so you can magnetically attach your phone without a grip or clamp.
- Wall mount, $19.99: The wall mount looks similar to the car vent mount, except instead of a press-fit attachment it has 3M adhesive on the back. Moment says it’s “super thin” and will stick to “almost anything flat.” There’s also a hole in the middle so it can be attached to walls with a screw.
Check out the whole, reasonably-priced selection at Moment here.
via the Verge