Mojang today released an update called 0.16.1 for Minecraft Pocket and Windows Editions. This update fixes quite some bugs and it will make your gaming experience better.
Find the full change log below,
- Fixed spacing so there’s now enough room for some longer localized text.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed a crash caused by some splash potions generated through slash commands.
- You can now delete a world & save a resource pack if the path has UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed updating player inventory slots.
- Fixed Realm crash when placing an item frame.
- Fixed game crash when renaming a map.
- Creepers explode when attacked by snow golems now.
- Fixed inventory slots are now kept in the .mcworld save file (Education Edition only).
- Fixed a crash when creating a new world.
- Fixed crashes caused by fire arrows.
- Fixed crash on iOS devices when game is resumed.
You can download this update by going to your respective app store.