Microsoft today released their new Holiday TV commercial and it promotes 3D content creation using Remix3D.com.
The holiday season is a time for community and inclusion. A time for celebrating and embracing each other’s differences and forming friendships that inspire us all to make the world a better place. Follow Sasha, a young girl and her friend “Gabe the Yeti” on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where they encounter various characters who need a little love and support, culminating in a holiday celebration for all.
This commercial features following 3D characters:
- Gabe (Yeti) : Gabe is a gentle giant who just wants everyone to be happy. His friends wouldn’t change a thing about him because he gives the best hugs.
- Terrance (Terry) : Terry is a 3-eyed monster who has been teased. He enjoys helping others like him find their place in the world.
- Hermin the Ermine : Hermin is not your typical pirate. He doesn’t like to be mean and would much rather share his treasure than steal someone else’s.
- Zed the Lizard : Zed is incredibly generous and goes out of his way to lend a helping hand – literally. He would give away his last leg for someone in need.
- Ami (Origami Pig): Ami is an active volunteer in her community. She is always getting out and trying to make a difference.
- Saul the Snowman: Saul is a big fan of music and expressing himself. He cares deeply about people and wants to spread harmony throughout the world.
If you are interested in playing with these 3D characters, Microsoft is making them available on Remix3D.com. You can download them to Paint 3D and start creating your own personalized characters. Microsoft has also posted a video showing how illustrator, Alberto Cerriteno, created these quirky characters in Paint 3D. Watch it below.