Microsoft has quietly launched a new program where customers can trade in their Apple iPads for new Microsoft Surface purchases at Microsoft Stores. Microsoft is ready to offer a minimum of $200 Gift card for your old iPad. This deal is only available in select Microsoft retail stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada
- Bring in your gently used iPad 2, 3, or 4 and get a minimum of a $200 gift card to the Microsoft store.
- Looking to upgrade your tablet? Check out the Surface RT or Surface Pro.
- Surface RT The revolutionary new tablet built by Microsoft comes pre-installed with touch-enabled versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Starting at $349 Learn more
- Surface Pro The laptop in tablet form, built by Microsoft, runs your favorite Windows desktop programs and includes a one month free trial of Office 365. Starting at $799 Learn more
- See store associate for more detail.
There are the conditions that apply for this deal,
Valid September 5, 2013 until October 27, 2013. Available in select Microsoft retail stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada; Not valid online. Offer only valid for the exchange of listed iPad products, no exceptions. To be eligible for trade-in, device should include power cord, if available, and device cannot be password protected. Microsoft Store gift-card value will be equal to trade-in value, and is subject to Microsoft’s discretion and manager approval. All trade-ins are final. Recycle for Rewards program provided by CExchange, LLC. and other terms and conditions may apply. See store associate for details. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Limit 1 per customer.
Check out the deal here.