Microsoft recently released an new update for its Android launcher, Arrow Launcher. The latest update for Arrow Launcher introduces a brand new logo, which looks pretty awesome. Here’s the new logo:
Alongside the new logo, the company has also added a bunch of new features. The latest update introduces a transparent navigation bar, which makes the launcher look much better on devices with on-screen keys. Here’s the full changelog:
- FEATURE: Moved recent and newly installed apps to All Apps page. You asked and we listened — we’ve made the Apps page a dedicated page for top apps and we have moved the recent section to the All Apps page.
- FEATURE: Many of you told us to increase the number of recent contacts on the People page, so we have done exactly that. In Beta 4, we have increased the number of recent contacts from 1 to 3 on the People page.
- FEATURE: Transparent navigation bar. We have made the navigation bar transparent for you 🙂
- FEATURE: Improved first-run experience. We have improved the algorithm to help you better pick you top apps and top people. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- BUG FIX: reduced crashes by 30%, especially those caused by wallpaper. Thanks for being patient with us!
- BUG FIX: reduced battery usage by 20%.
- BUG FIX: fixed the performance issue on swiping between pages in general.
- UI/UX improvements: brand new logo, added page loop-around (now every page is only 2 swipes away), and a few other minor UI/UX adjustments.
The latest update is dubbed as Beta 4, and with the latest update, the launcher feels much better. To get the latest update is version 18.104.22.16873 and you can download the APK from here. Keep in mind that the app is currently in beta, and you can join the beta program on Google+ here.
What do you think of the latest update? Discuss in the comment section below.