Finally, Microsoft has released the Windows Phone app in Windows Store. This Windows Phone app will replace the Zune client to manage content on Windows Phone via a PC.Â It makes yourÂ computer and your Windows Phone 8 work together seamlesslyÂ and you always have your photos, videos, and music, and more where you want them.
- Get your music, photos, and videos from your computer to your phone (and vice versa).
- Quickly share things from your phone with Windows 8 apps (like Photos, or Search). You donâ€™t even have to open the Windows Phone app to move things around.
- Automatically save photos and videos you take with your phone to your PC.
- See at a glance how much space youâ€™re using for each type of content, so itâ€™s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
- Get to WindowsPhone.com to download apps, learn more about your phone, or find it if itâ€™s lost.
Download it here from Windows 8 Store.