Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today announced a massive update to their OneDrive iOS app with improved design, ability to create photo albums, and more. Find the full change log below.
What’s New in Version 5.0:
• Improved design
• Create photo albums that enable you to view photos together in one place without copying or moving the actual files
• View your photos by tags (like “plant,” “building,” or “animal”) created using object recognition
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Integration with your favorite password manager, including AgileBits, 1Password and LastPass.
• An improved search experience with text recognition in photos and content of documents
• Addressed issues with audio playback.
• We are working to improve the video playback experience. Thank you for the feedback.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Update it here from App Store.