Microsoft today released OS Build 17134.165 (cumulative update KB4338819) for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803) PCs. This update does not include any new features, but includes quality improvements. Find the full change log below.
- Improves the ability of the Universal CRT Ctype family of functions to correctly handle EOF as valid input.
- Enables debugging of WebView content in UWP apps using the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app that’s available in the Microsoft Store.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the Mitigation Options Group Policy client-side extension to fail during GPO processing. The error message is “Windows failed to apply the MitigationOptions settings. MitigationOptions settings might have its own log file” or “ProcessGPOList: Extension MitigationOptions returned 0xea.” This issue occurs when Mitigation Options has been defined either manually or by Group Policy on a machine using Windows Defender Security Center or the PowerShell Set-ProcessMitigation cmdlet.
- Evaluates the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Windows apps, Windows graphics, Windows datacenter networking, Windows wireless networking, Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, and Windows Server.