Microsoft has released a new update for its PowerToys app. The latest update bumps the app to v0.27 and brings a couple of new features as well as bug fixes. You can head down to check out the full changelog for the update:
- Installer improvements including dark mode
- Large sums of accessibility issues fixed.
- Worked on localization effort. If you find issues, please [make us aware so we can correct them][loc-bug].
- Multi-monitor editor experience now drastically improved for discoverability.
- Zones being forgotten on restart
- Added in ability to have no layout
- Updated interface
- Removed unused dependencies
- Added Lookbehind support via Boost library
Microsoft has also noted that the experimental Video Conference utility will be releasing along with v0.28 update. The company skipped the feature as there was some additional work left. Nevertheless, if you’re using PowerToys then you can open the app and check for the new update or download and install it manually from Microsoft’s GitHub page.