Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft today announced that Power Automate Desktop will be available to Windows 10 users for free. Power Automate Desktop is an user-friendly, low-code application that will allow anyone to optimize their workflows by automating repetitive and time-consuming manual tasks in Windows 10.
Power Automate Desktop features:
- Use the desktop and web recorders to build flows while editing the recorded actions in real time across the web or desktop.
- Organize your flows logically with the visual designer, while using desktop and web recorders to capture the core logic of your automation.
- Create flows faster using a diverse set of prebuilt actions that connect to many different systems including SAP, websites, and even legacy terminals and mainframes.
- Take advantage of exception handling to enable complex workflows that require validation through actions and scripts—proactively?managing settings?so automations don’t require human intervention.
- Review automatically saved centralized logs that include detailed information for every execution run, plus screenshots of errors for any troubleshooting.
You can download Power Automate Desktop for free here.