Microsoft today released updates to Microsoft Photos and Windows Camera apps for Windows 10 devices. The updated Photos app version is 16.201.16372.0 and it now allows you to replay Living Images. Find the full change log below.
- Replay Living Images by pulling slightly left or right (Phone) or clicking the replay button (PC)
- View Low-resolution photos at a larger scale on high resolution devices
- Print Individual photos using more detailed Print options (PC Only)
- Bug Fixes
The updated Windows Camera version is 2016.128.91.0. This update fixes the Lens related bug, you can now use the Lens feature as usual.
- Bug Fixes for reliability and performance
- User Experience Improvements.
The updated version of these apps can be found in the Windows Store here. If you noticed any other changes from previous build, let us know about it.