Microsoft has made the Bing News experience easier on mobile. Whether you want to stay in the know by watching short clips, scanning the headlines, seeing the images, or discovering new topics, this new experience will be better.
- On the Bing homepage, we show all the topics and news that are trending on the web. Now, with just one click, you’ll get a rich, diverse and in-depth experience with the trending news headlines, images and opinions on a topic – all right there on the results page.
- Clicking on a news topic from the Bing homepage opens up a rich experience with top news on the topic, anchored by a large picture from the most relevant news article, along with top article headlines on the topic. Searching for other hot topics from the Bing search bar will also open this experience.
- Click on that center image and it opens an interactive gallery – telling the story of the topic through images from news articles – and you can swipe left and right for more images.
- Expanding the view provides more article links as well as News Opinions, a snippet of an editorial on the topic.
- Just like news headlines and pictures, video is also important on mobile. So when you’re searching for a trending news story on your smartphone, Bing provides an option to watch a relevant news clip from a top source.
Read more about it here.