Microsoft Flow app is now officially available for Windows 10 Mobile devices. Microsoft announced the beta version of the app back in April and they have made improvements based on the feedback over the past 2 months. This app will help Flow users to create, monitor, and manage automated workflows between their web services, files, and cloud-based data. It comes with following features:
- Create new flows when you need them – from anywhere!
- Trigger flows to run at the tap of a button
- Manage your flows from anywhere
- Monitor flow success
- Review detailed run history reports
- View and filter runs by notification type
- Shared buttons – share your button flows with your team and colleagues to run. (Coming soon)
- Approval center – where you’ll be able to review and approve pending approval requests directly from the app. (Coming soon)
Microsoft Flow is a service for automating workflow across the growing number of apps and SaaS services that business users rely on.
Download it here from Windows Store.