Following the preview release, Microsoft today released the final build of 4.0 drivers for PHP for SQL Server with PHP 7.0 support. It enables access to SQL Server 2008+, Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL DW from any PHP 7 application. This latest update includes support for SQL Server 2016, PHP7, bug fixes, and better test coverage.
It fixes the following issues,
- Fixed a heap corruption when binding parameters in a prepare statement with error
- Fixed leaks in SQLSRV streams and output parameters handling
- Fixed leaks in SQLSRV fetch object
- Fixed leaks in SQLSRV binding object parameters
- Fixed leaks in SQLSRV buffered result set
- Fixed leaks in SQLSRV getting datetime and stream fields
- Fixed leaks in PDO_SQLSRV field cache
- Fixed leaks in PDO_SQLSRV construct when connecting with error
- Fixed leaks in PDO_SQLSRV exception handling
You can get it from the Download Center.