Microsoft yesterday released as whitepaper on how to manageÂ a Windows Phone 8 device using Windows Intune and System Center Configuration Manager SP1.
This whitepaper contains following contents,
- Using Windows Intune for Direct Management of Windows Phone devices
- Configuring Windows Intune to Manage Devices
- Setting up Windows Intune for Windows Phone 8
- Enrolling Windows Phone Devices in Windows Intune
- Using System Center Configuration Manager SP1 to manage Windows Phone Devices.
You can send this to your IT department if they are still not supporting Windows Phone 8 as your work device.
You can download the full whitepaper here.